- Eligibility for Return: Items must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, in the same condition as received, and in the original packaging.
- Non-returnable items: Certain items may not be returned. These include, but are not limited to, sale items, perishable goods, personalized products, and gift cards.
- Proof of Purchase: A receipt or proof of purchase is required for all returns.
- Return Shipping: Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the original shipping cost and any related bank charges will be deducted from your refund.
- Damaged Items: If the product arrives damaged, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the product with photographic evidence. We will assess and address the issue accordingly.
- Approval: Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Timing: If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within a certain number of days, excluding any bank charges.
- Bank Charges: We do not refund any bank charges associated with the original purchase or the refund process.
- Late or missing refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account or contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and still haven’t received your refund, please contact us at [your contact email].
- Partial refunds: In certain circumstances, only partial refunds may be granted. This could be for items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery, items that are not in their original condition, or items that are damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
If you need to exchange an item for a different size or variant, send us an email at [email protected], and we will guide you through the process. Customers may need to cover the shipping cost for exchanges.